Once again B SCIENCE GLOBAL has raised the bargain and offers you state of the Art within Low Temperature H2O2 Plasma Sterilizer. The engineering has looked in to every aspect of the process – from each manufacturing part – to the user – to the servicing level. In every step you will find high level of engineering thoughts.
Being the Low Temperature H2O2 Plasma Sterilizer in the world covering most application needs, you will find that Our Low Temperature H2O2 Plasma Sterilizer has the lowest cost of ownership for sterilizing heat & moisture sensitive equipment in CDDS, Respiratory Endoscopy, and Gastroenterology clinics.
With easy installation – plug & play – you are up running right away. The unit is easy to relocate – it meets your location demands at any time.
As a Danish manufacture, one important key point for our company is Clean technology.
Our Low Temperature H2O2 Plasma Sterilizer is therefor without any toxic left over from the sterilization process, have low energy usage and no water consumption.
• Low Temperature (37-55 C°) working principle
• Sterilize with H2O2 Vaporizing Technology
• Durable Lifelong Stainless Steel Chassis 316L
• Full colored Touch screen
• Preconditioning, Sterilization, Plasma, Aeration in one Chamber
• Single or Double door Selection
• Sterilize Unique Lumen Shape Rigid Endoscopes and Flexible Endoscopes
• No Toxic Residue Leftover
• Compatible with Tyvek® and Sterilization Wraps
• 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level
• Thermal Printer
• Integrated memory